Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How Do I Remove Malware? I'll Show You How to Detect and Remove Malware in Minutes!

Has your computer been infected? If you need to ask, how do I remove malware - I can help. But I must advise you toremove malware quickly, as it can easily spread throughout your system and corrupt your computer. It happened to me before and I lost all the data on my hard drive. I recommend taking action right away.

Malware is a malicious form of software installed on your computer without the your consent. It can come in many different forms such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, adware, and most dangerously - spyware. I say spyware is the most dangerous form of malware because while the others can mess up your computer and slow it down, spyware does that AND steals private information such as credit card numbers and passwords.

The first thing you need to do is scan your computer for malware. I have included a link at the bottom where you can quickly get a free scan to do this for you.

If you discover your computer is infested you are probably wondering "How do I remove malware?" The following are a couple options available to you.

You can manually remove malware through the control panel feature "Add or Remove Programs". However, I don't recommend removing malware by yourself. Malware can mask itself pretty well and because it can take on so many different forms, unless you are an absolute expert it is nearly impossible to eliminate all of it. You could also accidentally remove a necessary system file which can mess your computer up even worse!

I recommend acquiring a program that detects and eliminates all forms of malware including spyware, adware, and other dangerous viruses. You can visit my website for reviews of the best malware removal tools. After careful research see what program I consider the #1 rated malware remover on the net. Come have a look and never have to ask the question, how do I remove malware ever again.

Want to squash those annoying pop up ads and get your PC running like new? Come get your free scan today!
Jim Marshall is an expert computer technician with fifteen years of experience in the industry. Since his own computer was destroyed by malicious software, he has been studying anti-spyware, adware, and malware systems for years.

No comments: